Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend Fever Picks

A little late posting this but there is still time to check out the stores participating in Weekend Fever! All Weekend Fever items are $50.

The boots pictured are from R2 Fashion, I had never heard of the store before so I almost skipped it but I'm glad I didn't! Make sure you check out the stores even if you haven't heard of them before, you might be surprised with what you find. R2 Fashions has great boots and heels for under $300 which is fairly cheap in comparison to other places.
Other Items Shown:
Hair: Fri.day Tatum $75 on sale
Military Jacket: Fri.day $100 on sale
Dress: COCO FREE group gift


Earrings: Glow Studio

Heels: Line ~ Dazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!