Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Gacha Watch #1


I'll be starting a mini blog series featuring the cute items I find in
Gacha machines. I'm sorry if some of these pics are hard to see!
If you ever need a cheap gift for someone most Gacha items are
cheap and transferable. 
1) Anuenue ~ Muffler ($30)
2) Couverture ~ Shoulder Bag ($30)
3) PUKU2 ~ PUYO NUKO Slipper ($20)
4) Cache Cache ~ Camera Accessories ($20)
5) Amerie ~ Leggings 11 ($30)
6) Couverture ~ Leggings ($30)
7) Nocc. ~ Rakugaki Pot ($20)
8) Split Pea ~  Space (I believe in) glasses ($10)
9) DP yumyum ~ Gacha Muffler 2 ($30)
10) Love Soul ~ Polaroid Frame ($20)
11) Twosome ~ Gatcha Gloves ($20)
12) +mocha+ ~ Classical Rose Ring ($10)

PS: new blog layout, yay or nay?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post, I love Gacha machines! And the new layout is cute, I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fancy and Valletta :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love the new blog layout! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!