Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dawn at the Pier




Details:
Hair: Analog Dog ~ Dive ($350)
This is the closest I've come to finding hair in SL that looks like my RL hair! Part of the hair attaches to the spine so hangs nicely in front of the shoulders. 
Skin: ::: I CE COCO ::: Scarlett 03 freckles ($699) (there is one for $10 at the store and a free one in group notices) I edited my shape to suit this skin and I was so happy with how it looked afterward! I think the face is so soft and pretty and I love the slight gap between the lips.
Headband: Miel ~ AM Tulip Headband (tinted) ($125)
Necklace: Stitch by Stitch ~  Easter bunny sentimental necklace (past hunt gift)
Cardigan and tank: Pink Outfitters ~ Cardigan and cami set in cream ($50---big sale going on until 6/2)
Pants: Artilleri ~ 1st Mate Capris ($150)
Bracelet: YS&YS ~ The Deck Sharon Bangles (past gift from The Deck anniversary)
Shoes: Periquita ~ Mary Squares ($350, 18 color change)
Bag:  xxYOMESHOUJOxx -bag-*jeno* ($60--gacha gacha machine)
Poses: Au Soleil

5 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! I'm so envious. I might just buy this look out of flattery. Thanks for the tip on the group gift skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Thema! Flattering coming from you! I love your style. I fell in love with the skin even though I had to tweak my face a tad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love that look! :D Going to get that hair and bag right NOW! Ty!
    Gabi Fitzgerald

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gabi! I'll definitely be trying to get another color of the bag outta the gacha machine, it's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the hair and bag! The necklace is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!