Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dolly


Hair: Fashionably Dead - Pebbles
Head: Fashionably Dead - Neutral Shiny (@ The Arcade--December Round)
Head with Eyes Closed: Fashionably Dead - Eyes Closed Sweet (@ The Arcade -- December Round)
Headdress: World's End Garden - Le jardin de la fille hair wreath (free-group gift)
Shirt: Whippet & Buck - Claven Blouse
Dress: Tee*fy - Baby doll dress
Tights: Izzie's - Sheer Tights
Flats: [monso] My Fancy Flat Shoes - Sheep (@ The Arcade--December Round)

The Arcade Gatcha Event Official Website
December 1-31
TP to The Arcade

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog :P Even though a lot of the stuff is super expensive (for sl brokes) I still love to look at your outfit mix ups! ^ - ^ I also love the sheep flats! Keep on doing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the sheep flats anywhere! Are they not available anymore?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!