Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rain Cloud



Hoping for a thunderstorm.
Details:
Hair: Truth ~ Trinity ($250)
Skin: Curio ~ June 2 Zenia Moonbeam ($1000)
Eyelashes: Glow Studio ~ Innocent Eyelashes Soft
Eyes: Lelutka ~ Reflections Dew Eyes
Headband: LaGyo ~ Novelize Headband 
Earrings: Magic Nook ~ Shimmy Shimmy Earring (NEW) ($50 currently at the Dressing Room) (can't see too well in the pics but they are coins)
Dress: AuTre ~ Rain Cloud (NEW) ($100) (inexpensive cute boho boutique)
Jeans: Oyakin ~ Jeans ($50)
Sandals: Kookie ~ Sand Sandals (don't think they're available anymore)
Bag: Milk Motion ~ My Tote Bag Flowers (Past 50L Friday)
Bangle: LaGyo ~ Solitudo Bangle ($250)
Poses: Made by Fancy Scrabblebat ($1 for 7 poses at our new blog headquarters, come visit us!) (a big thank you to Fancy for inviting me to join her!)

4 comments:

  1. Awww! A big thank you for joining me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really really digging this. Gonna have to tp to AuTre A.S.A.P.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 u and this blog! This is exactly how I pictured it styled. Perfect always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fancy: Love you! You're always so sweet and generous!
    @ Juniper: Thanks so much and yes you definitely should :D
    @ Rory: So glad you like it! I adore the print on the dress. Thank you again <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and please feel free to ask any questions you might have!